Sculptures by Cameron Stalheim. He is interested in fantasy, reality and the objectification that happens in between. His website & More of his art
Meliodas and Ban reunite ♥
[robin voice] time to ship the males
Originally by アサヒきと (id=851223)
*Permission granted by the artist to repost and translate
you now cosplay your icon for every day of your life from now on how screwed are you
More details about Disney’s Moana
Walt Disney Animation Studios revealed plans today for Moana, a sweeping, CG-animated comedy-adventure about a spirited teenager on an impossible mission to fulfill her ancestors’ quest. In theaters in late 2016, the film is directed by the renowned filmmaking team of Ron Clements and John Musker (The Little Mermaid, The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin).
In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.
“John and I have partnered on so many films—from The Little Mermaid to Aladdin to The Princess and the Frog,” said Clements. “Creating Moana is one of the great thrills of our career. It’s a big adventure set in this beautiful world of Oceania.”
“Moana is indomitable, passionate and a dreamer with a unique connection to the ocean itself,” Musker said. “She’s the kind of character we all root for, and we can’t wait to introduce her to audiences.”
Thank you so much *^* it’s not been that hard I just want to write great stuff for all of you! Plus I think once this blog gets another admin. it will be a lot easier and more updating :D
plus I don’t know why I giggled so hard at domestic!Midorima xD It sounds like he was once some wild badger and his s/o slowly coaxed him into civilization with red bean juice and horoscopes. ( can I count this as a headcanon? /shot)
- Since Midorima is an early riser this makes him in charge of making lunches. So every day when he makes his s/o lunch he writes down their horoscope for the day plus tries really hard to draw their lucky item ( and fails miserably). What he doesn’t know is that is s/o has a small wall in their workplace/cubicle of all his little horoscopes and drawings.
- His s/o eats out on days when Midorima fixes something other than sandwiches because the poor guy can not cook what so ever.
- His s/o likes to dress up in nothing but one of Midorima’s doctors coat to tease their shy husband when he gets home from a long day.
- Every Saturday morning they go to antique shops to shop for a week worth of lucky items. One Saturday he actually found the ring he wanted to propose to his s/o. They didn’t even notice and Midorima was able to keep it secret for three months as he built up the courage to finally ask them.
- He proposed to his s/o at a park basketball court that he had decorated with soft twinkle lights and a nice picnic dinner ( he bought, that boy did not make that). Then it was slightly crashed by a group of teens wanting to play street ball xD
- His s/o nicknames him “grandpa” to taunt him because of his early to bed early to rise habit.
- His s/o had been begging Midorima for a pet for months in which he strongly and bluntly declined because of the responsibility. On one christmas though he couldn’t resist their pouting and surprised them with a puppy.
- It went back to the pet store the next day because it pooped on the couch and he couldn’t handle it. Plus it was taking up all of his s/o attention and there was no way in hell he was competing with a corgi puppy.
- Bonus: They named the dog “Takao” because Midorima said “it’s dumb face reminded him of the idiot.” xD
- His s/o cuddles Midorima when he falls asleep at night and Midorima gets his cuddle times in the morning when they’re still asleep.
- His s/o is greeted a lot of winter mornings with a cup of hot green tea by their bedside.
- Midorima really doesn’t want his s/o not working ( he worries about them all day at the doctor’s office any way). So when the day came they found a job Midorima was a worried wreck. Until he saw that they had got the front desk job at his doctor’s office xD.
- He still hasn’t found the horoscope/doodle wall that his s/o has made at their desk.
- When they do have kids, he’s the best dad ever. Their child brings out the softer side of Midorima. He is the type of father that scolds their child when need to in front of their mother/father but when they’re not looking he lets them get away with anything ( as long as it’s safe).